Re: Instant Track

The latest and only version of InstantTrack is v1.00.  With the patches available for free download from the AMSAT web
site, http://www.amsat.org , v1.00b is the most up to date.  It is available for purchase from AMSAT for $30 if you
are an  AMSAT member, $50 for non-members, $200 for commercial users.  The original DOS version works fine under
Windows 3.x, 95, or NT and even in OS/2.  It is far and away my favorite tracking program, despite it's age.
Mark D. Johns, K0MDJ (formerly WA0RGV) Cedar Falls, Iowa     EN32sm
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would
    stay out and your dog would go in." -- Mark Twain