Amateur Rocketry

I volunteer at the Edmonton Spaces and Science Centre and was told that
there was a group that is involved in Amateur Rocketry. This group was
looking for help from the ham radio community for assistance in doing
telemetry etc. to help track and recover their rockets. The payload of
the rocket is about 1kg or so. I wonder what kind of amateur equipment
could be used sent up as a payload to help them in their endevour,
considering the limited space etc.

Thanks in advance

Rodger VE6AFI

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home