LMCC Letters

Just got a note from someone correcting me on my use of mentioning the 440
band as the "23-centimeter band".

As I am prone to oversights, I was in err of calling the 440 band the wrong
name and I do know it as the 70-cm band.

Big goof...wonder of the boys in Washington caught it too...  :)

Me.

*  I once had a life, now I have a                 *
*  computer and a modem...                         *
*  Gregory S. Williams                             *
*  ke4hsm@icx.net                                  *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/index.html          *