Re: Satellite Tracker for FD

> Date:          Fri, 12 Jun 1998 20:23:49 -0400
> From:          Bruce Nolte <brucenol@abs.net>
> To:            "amsat-bb@AMSAT.org" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.org>
> Subject:       Satellite Tracker for FD

> I am looking for a small satellite tracking program that will run on an
> old 286 laptop that I will be taking to field day. It can't use more
> than 640 K of RAM and must fit on a bootable 1.44M floppy, as the hard
> drive is no good.  I have NOVA, but I would have to take one of my
> full-sized computers out into the field to run it. Any suggestions?
> Bruce N3LSY FM19

i use instant track and i run it on an old 8088 laptop with a single
720k floppy. no matter what is said about all the great programs in
the world, instant track takes a beating and runs on almost anything.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
10-X International Contest Committee Chairman
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on SBS 6, T3B, 6.2MHz at 74 degrees.