Thanks

I would like to thank everyone that responded to my message about how to
get the short string of dots when finding my downlink on the 736 R.
Most responses were how to tune to get the downlink frequency. What I
really wanted was to find out how to get the rapid short string of dots
that I often hear on the sats.

Well my friend Randy---N7SFI who I have been talking to since 91--92 on
6 different sats had the answer.  I need the optional keyer board Unit
B.  With his help I found how to do the same thing with what I have
except you have to have a 50 WPM key finger to get the same results. As
soon as I hear back from Yaesu on avaibilty etc of the option, I will
send for one. I know there is other ways to do this, like short busrt of
whistles etc.

Thanks again to everyone that responded.

Bert    N7TKO    Gold Bar, WA

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home