Re: What is the best equipment?

Hi James

"WRONG"  By now I am sure you have found that RS-12 can be worked by using 2 mtr.
up and 10 mtr . dn.  Only Tec. licence required.

I am sorry I sent my reply to Bruce via Amsat reather than just a reply.. I know
it was a oversite for Bruce  and my reply to him was ment to be in fun. Things
sure get carried away with.

Bert
Gold Bar, WA

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home