Re: Upgrading...

The Advanced ticket has no code requirement, only a written exam. If you
need to also get you General first then you will need the code. By the
Gordon West, books and or tapes, you cant do any better than Gordon's stuff.

73 Dave

At 02:09 PM 6/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello all.  If anyone has a reccomendation as to code courses or
>upgrading preperation books, etc. please let me know; I would like to
>upgrade to "advanced".
>
>Dan Kurry  KE4SSB
>CoolTrumpet@Juno.com

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

P.S. If you, like myself are interested in buying and selling nice clean
old radios, please see my BA web Page at
http://home.revealed.net/qste/sale/index.html

       J. Dave Mayfield KB9BNR

http://home.revealed.net/qste/bnr/kb9bnr.html
          kb9bnr@revealed.net