FT-847

Hello all.  I am interested in purchasing a FT-847 and I would like some
background/product info.  Thanks go out to Bruce Paige kk5do, and all who
offered assistance.  Can anyone tell me how to get product info on the
FT-847 through Yeasu, ie: fax number, e-mail, address...etc.  Thanks once
again to everybody for their help.  Ham radio has a heck of a crowd.

73...Dan Kurry  KE4SSB
CoolTrumpet@Juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home