Re: FT-847

At 08:33 AM 6/9/98 -0700, Yaesu U.S.A. wrote:
>For the record, our employee stated that, as a practical matter, the
>FT-736R CAT System is not going to be changed at this stage of its
>product lifetime. The same was NOT stated with regard to the FT-847, as

I was looking forward to buying a FT-847 until I found out that the dial
frequency can not be read from CAT.  I very much want this for auto Doppler
control. Especially when higher bands will be used on the new satellites.

The ability to hook up downconverters and/or transverters would be helpful.

73, Randy N7SFI

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home