RE: What is the best equipment?

My name is Daniel Kurry, KE4SSB.  I have been a ham since 1994 but never
really became involved.  I am considering upgrading my no-code technician
license and working the satellites.  If anyone has recommendations as to
the BEST equipment, or software, please let me know your opinion.

Dan Kurry  KE4SSB
CoolTrumpet@Juno.com

        Dan KE4SSB
        I would highly recommend 'Nova For Windows' as the best analog
        satellite tracking software program on the market today. It has
        superb high resolution graphics, easy to use, and controls all the
        more common antenna rotor systems on the market today.
        Tom NE7X...

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home