Mir altitude route day=158

          TIME ORBIT REVOLUTION (summary)   MIR Complex 16609
                 (Period day= 60 to day= 158 1998)

    revolution/day
 15.6350  I---___
          I      ---___
          I            ---___
 15.6400  I                  ---___
          I                        ---___
          I                              ---___
 15.6450  I                                    ---                                                                                                                                                            	    I
 15.6500  I
 15.6550  I                                               epoch time
          I_x__________x__________x__________x__________x___
           mar        apr        mai        jun        jul

Docking Soyouz TM-27 30 jan 98;
Docking Progress 38, 19 mar 98;
Docking Progress 39, 16 may 98;
Mir LEO, the most low perigee, 13 mai 98;
Docking STS-91, 05 jun 98;

   Look at Internet keplers European mirror database, FTP address at:
                alphalma.cnrs-mrs.fr  or  194.199.99.2

         FTP login: anonymous     Password:   your call please
         Directory:   ASTRO       Download:   get filename

       And by the WEB at URL: ftp://alphalma.cnrs-mrs.fr/astro/
              (warning:  ASCII or plain text mode only)

                  OPEN 24/24, up to date 24/24

             Jean-Claude:  FB1RCI@F6KED.FPCA.FRA.EU
                           fb1rci@lma.cnrs-mrs.fr

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home