Re: can't readback FT-847 frequency

Well that is good news.  I never heard of a recall on amateur radio
equipment, but at least we got someones attention.   Thank you again for
your reply.

At 11:15 PM 6/7/98 -0400, Bill Richarz wrote:
>Hi Richard,
>
>I have a Yaesu FT-847.  I have contacted Yaesu, and they said
>they are working on the CAT, an also a few other minor problems,
>like the quirky volumn control.  Whenever the "fixes" are worked out,
>he said I could sent it back for an upgrade.
>
>Hope that helps.
>
>73 de Bill, N4DH
>Bill Richarz <N4DH> ex WA4VAF
>Internet:            wricharz@charlotte.infi.net
>Packet: N4DH@W4BFB.#CLT.NC.USA.NA
>10035 Little Creek Rd.
>Charlotte, NC 28227          Phone: (704) 545-9368
>Packet:       N4DH@W4BFB.#CLT.NC.USA.NA
>HomePage: http://www.charlotte.infi.net/~wricharz
>Alternate Email:    n4dh@juno.com

Richard Parry, P.E., W9IF - Qualcomm, Inc. Globalstar/Gateway RLGTS
Internet --> <http://people.qualcomm.com/rparry>
Intranet --> <http://web/~rparry/rgc  <-- RGC Test Home Page

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home