Re: Im lookihg for the serial number Nova For Windows 32.

Sir:

            The serial number for NOVA is different for every user.  I
do not
know of anyone who would give you their personal serial number, which
would be traceable back to them.  The price of NOVA is not the issue
here.
If you do not support the programmer, the programs and updates will go
away.  I believe if you are going to use the program, you should support
the
maker.  If you will not support the maker, then you are stuck with the
DEMO VERSION, and its terrible points.  Flame me if you like, but
Dr. Owen (who is on this list BTW) deserves his price.

            Is anyone out there willing to compromise their software
serial
number and circumvent the meager profit that Dr. Owen gets for this fine

program?

Mike, KD9KC
kd9kc@whc.net

Marek Palarczyk wrote:

>  Anybody help me? Im looking for serial number Nova for Windows 32. I
> havent so many dolars to pay for license. Im interested ihis software
> but demo wersion has some terrible
> point.                                         73 from Marcin  SQ8ASD

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home