Keps and Winorbit

I notice there is a difference in the naming of at least some satellites
between the Amsat format (as sent over the packet network)and Nasa (Norad)
two line elements. Whereas Amsat has e.g. NOAA-15 and MET-2/21 the Norad
elements have NOAA 15 and  Meteor 2-21. This is not a problem with programs
like Instant Track however Winorbit treats them as different satellites.
Is there a solution to this or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Cheers
Darrell VK2MNA

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home