Pirated callsign and e-mail.

My name is Daniel M. Kurry.  My callsign is KE4SSB. I am a No-Code
Technician.  I have been a ham since 1994 and my liscence expires in
2004.  I have been monitoring this e-mail list and have discovered that
both my callsign and e-mail address have been compromised.  Apparently,
someone got my password and chose my callsign to use for their personal
games.  I am going to change my password and check-into the callsign. I
appreciate the way you guys look out for each other and take care of
these things quickly.  I am currently writing this through my second Juno
screen name.  I hope that "James Grey" will not continue these games with
other people.  Once again, thank you for your help with this situation.
Any other information needed from me will be given on request through my
regular e-mail address, "CoolTrumpet@Juno.com" .

Thank you much.

Dan Kurry  KE4SSB
CoolTrumpet@Juno.com
Brain312@Juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home