Re: can't readback FT-847 frequency

Doug and All,

The person named "Chip" referred to is my longtime friend Chip Margelli, K7JA.
And yes, he is the Technical Leaison between Yaesu USA and Yaesy Japan.

If the call sign K7JA sounds familiar, he is the same Charles R. "Chip"
Margelli who is the well known CW DX'er and contest operator.

Chip is always looking for feedback from the ham community on Yaesu products.
His e-mail address is K7JA@juno.com.

de
Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF

<< Subj:	 Re: can't readback FT-847 frequency