Re: can't readback FT-847 frequency

Doug,

Thank you for your very complete answer, but as you say, it was not the
answer I was hoping for.  In 1998 with the widespread use of computers and
more powerful controllers in the radio, I would have thought this feature
would be extremely easy.  Perhaps not for the 736 (made in 1987), but in
1998 it should be a no brainer.  If you learn anything further I think it
would be of general interest to the group here.  Although you did not say
so, I presume that you have one?

Someone else here on the SIG sent me email saying that he is a Yaesu dealer
and he also will ask.  If I learn something, I will pass it along.

later,

Richard Parry, P.E., W9IF - Qualcomm, Inc. Globalstar/Gateway RLGTS
Internet --> <http://people.qualcomm.com/rparry>
Intranet --> <http://web/~rparry/rgc  <-- RGC Test Home Page

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home