can't readback FT-847 frequency

A few weeks ago I saw a few email messages that discussed the inability of
the FT-847 to provide a computer with its current frequency.  In other
words, a computer can control the FT-847 but the FT-847 cannot provide the
computer with the information that it DID actually tune to that frequency.

I wonder if any FT-847 user has contacted Yeasu on this matter and was
there any possibility that there is a field upgrade planned or possible?

thanks in advance,

Richard Parry, P.E., W9IF - Qualcomm, Inc. Globalstar/Gateway RLGTS
Internet --> <http://people.qualcomm.com/rparry>
Intranet --> <http://web/~rparry/rgc  <-- RGC Test Home Page

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home