New to Amateur Radio and Sattellites

Hello to all.  My name is James Grey.  My callsign is KE4SSB. I have been
a ham for about 6 years but never became too involved.  So far I have
only worked the 2-meter bands because I am a No-Code Tech.  I have
recently discovered the world  of Amateur Sattelites.  I am mainly
interested in weather and analog sattelites but I may work the digital
pacsats from time to time.  If anyone with experience has any
reccomendations for equipment, the best sats, or anything else that they
consider helpful to a "newby", please send it to me.  I would appreciate
it  greatly.

Thank you much.
~James Grey
KE4SSB
CoolTrumpet@Juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home