APT Wx Sat Program!!!

Hey there everyone...

I have recently acquired a program called "APTCAP" from
the AMSAT web site... What it does is it uses a computer sound card
as the A/D converter and uses software to display the sat pics...
I have tried to get pics from several NOAA passes, but had no
luck. The signal I get from the sats is full-quieting, so there is no
problem there, it is obviously a software problem. Does anyone know
the program I am talking about, and how to use it, or what the problem
might be!? I would appreciate any input into this dilemma, thanks alot
and God bless...

Jordan (VK2MNL)

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home