Re: New Tle site location

Whoops, that will teach me to send it out on line eh!, Hi.

The URL is:-   http://mapmak.mecom.ru/etle.htm

Although the keps are 98087 mark they are interesting one too, may be we show
point the web master at this site to keep them more up to date too.

73s and thanks and sorry for the missing URL.

Chris
GW6KZZ

In a message dated 06/06/98 13:09:18 GMT, you write:

<<
 Hi folks,

 Was just looking for a site that carries GPS Tle's for all sats, and came
 across this one, it might be useful to others as it as some good graphic
demos
 of weather too. It also carries Russain and English tle's.

 73s and have a good weekend.

 Chris J Dixon
 GW6KZZ

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home