Re: FT-736 Slow output.

----------snip for bandwidth--------------
>Hard keying will fix it for sure. Otherwise you might try a length of
>coax between radio & amplifier (the preamp in the brick will overcome
>any losses there) to reduce the momentary open-circuit SWR's impact.
>
>73 Dave WB0GAZ dgf@netcom.com

The best and safest cure is some form off sequential switching. My 1993
copy of the ARRL Handbook has two systems. p 31-9 has a time delay
generator which works extremely well. p23-33 has a digital version with
some 726 - 736 specifics

Norm

		73 de VK2XCI. Voice of The Edge of The Outback.
	               Norm at Mount Hope. QF27wd

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home