Re: Iridium Flares

Great that so many of you are getting good results seeing the IRIDIUM
flare.  Your location is critical!  Do download the simple DOS program
from this location:
http:/www.satellite.eu.org/sat/vsohp/iridium.html
>From this menu driven program, you can predict where, when and at what
amplitude the flashes will occur.
Last night there was a -7 flash that could be seen here on the West Coast
even when the sun was one hour from setting!
It is SO refreshing to see simplicity in computer programs!!!
Cliff Buttschardt   K7RR