UNSUBSCRIBE/SUBSCRIBE???

Hello to all...I've been seeing messages from some to
subscribe/unsubscribe and then the flamers come out
and do their thing and then I see one that says"LOOK
IN THE HEADER AND IT TELLS YOU HOW TO DO SO"
Then I'm told that because I'm using JUNO that I can't
see it???Is this true and if so there are alot of people
with JUNO that are not en formed of this...I'm on the
VHF@W6YX.STANFORD.EDU and they have a trailer
on all the messages explaining how to send mail to the
list or how to subscribe/unsubscribe...By the way AO-10
is in great shape again...See you on the birds

SAMUEL
KD4ESV
EL87RH
BRADENTON
FLORIDA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home