Objet: Second Plea For Help
Date: lundi 1 juin 1998 17:00

After getting no response from my first message sent last Friday, I am again
asking for any help or info to solve a problem, which is interference caused
by my own uplink on mode j, FO-20 and FO-29. I experience this at any power
above 10 watts, which I try to maintain unless more power is required (low
horizon passes). Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks in advance.

Jay, K2FOX

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home