Iridium Flares

I must admit, I was a little bit skeptical about these flares.
At 22:27 this evening there was one at 29 degrees elevation,
and 61 degrees azmith from Charlotte, NC.  I went out and
watched and waited.   I was rewarded with a -6 magitude flare.
It went across the sky a bit slower than MIR and was visible
for at least 8 seconds, peaking after about 4 seconds.

It looks like there's another visible from my area at 21:16 EDT,
elevation 62 degrees, and azmith 84 degrees.  Supposed to
be a -5 magnitude, pretty bright, so if the sky is clear, you
shouldn't miss it.

73 de Bill, N4DH
Bill Richarz <N4DH> ex WA4VAF
Internet:            wricharz@charlotte.infi.net
Packet: N4DH@W4BFB.#CLT.NC.USA.NA
10035 Little Creek Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28227          Phone: (704) 545-9368
Packet:       N4DH@W4BFB.#CLT.NC.USA.NA
HomePage: http://www.charlotte.infi.net/~wricharz
Alternate Email:    n4dh@juno.com