Houston AMSAT Net Transponder 3

The Houston AMSAT Net, part of the W0KIE Network will move as
follows:

>From now on the W0KIE Satellite Radio Network will air on SBS-6,
transponder 3 upper (H) at 11786 Mhz D/L Freq.  Yes I know there is no
official transponder 3 "upper" but trust me, W0KIE will air on 3 upper.
Audio remains on 6.2 wide band FM audio.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
10-X International Contest Committee Chairman
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on SBS 6, T3B, 6.2MHz at 74 degrees.