Help, Mē 144-12.

	Hello out there, I have a M² 12 element antenna and when first installed
the REF was low (ie:- 25 W FWD .5 W REF) and now, in spite of cleaning the
connections on the sliders, I get 5 W REF, haven't dared to open the BOX in
the center to check in there yet.

	Anyone had any similar problems? what's the type of coax used in the loop,
could that have deteriorated, what's in the BOX that could go wrong?

	Hope someone can help although I guess I should give M² a call, does
anybody have their e_mail?

	Many thanks  Peter.  VE7AHX.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home