Re: Icom CI-V Addresses

This is correct.  The information goes to the radios in 'packets' and,
depending on the setup in the radios, provides an 'acknowlegement' to the
request.  I run my CI-V at 9600 baud to 4 Icom radios.  I even wrote
software to emulate the CT-16 rig whereby if you tune one radio on one
band it will auto-tune (track) another radio on another band.  Great for
satellite work.  Even tunes one radio backward if you tell it.

John W. Wilson, KN4HX