Re: unsubscribe

Don't blame us for your stupidity. When you got on this
list the first thing you got was a "how to do what" .
And if it was not for us you would still be trying to get
off the list after your 5th try. If it did not work that 1st time
why try the same again?

Just goes to show you that you can't fix stupidity.

To the others on the list I am sorry.
try to help someone and your damned for it.