Illegal file names

Thank you very much George !! this has solved my problem. Seems as within a
file viewer progam I couldn't delete them but using your method in { dos } I
was able to clean up the problem.

<<
 Hi Rick:
        The space between small and te makes this an illegal file name and
 thats why you can't erase etc.
        I used DEL *.* to clean out the UO-22 Unknown file and I also
 deleted the appropriate .dlx files and PFH files.
        Hope this works for you.
        I won't get UO-22 until this evening so thought I would sent you an
 e-mail.
         See you on the birds.  VE3BCG George  Toronto,Canada. >>

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home