Help with RS-12 I think?

Since Rs-10 is down, I have been trying to work RS-12.  Here is my
problem I think.

1.  Does the bird always do 2 & 15 up and 10 down?

2.  If so, here is my problem.  I have a Kenwood TR-751Afor uplink
and a Kenwwod TS-430 for downlink.  I have no trouble hearing the
pass.  All stations are loud and clear.  I can not seem to get into
it.  I'm using stsplus fro tracking and I use the freq. list provided
in the software for tuning.  I have tried passes all week with no
luck.

I have checked my radio and it does TX.  How much power is need to
work RS-12.

Any thoughts or commenst please.

SHERIFFS LINE DO NOT CROSS SHERIFFS LINE DO NOT CROSS
Lt.Johnny Miller
MIS Supervisor
Warren County Sheriffs Office
550 Justice Dr