Request for OSR sample copy.

To ladies and Gentlemen. The last few months many of you have responded
to my offer of a free sample issue of OSCAR SATELLITE  REPORT.To all who
have receive their copy and subscribed let me know. To those who are
still waiting please let me know with your snail mail address and I'll
make cerain you do get a copy.. If any body out there has no idea what I
am talking about let me know please and I wil have them send you one
asap.I
have a hunch that some of the requests got lost during all all the
running around working on the sale to the new owners.Craig N2MNA.Oscar
Satellite Report,DX Editor

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home