Re: Silent Key K7UGA

Jim,

That's the second "asset" to Ham Radio lost in 2 weeks. Charles Roy WS6F
passed away recently. :(

Ron Martin -
kf6kyv@fanciful.org
Are You Interested in Amateur Radio?
World Wide Web:  www.fanciful.org
Fanciful BBS:  619-549-6685

On Fri, 29 May 1998 22:00:07 -0500 "Jim Shorney" <jshorn@binary.net>
writes:

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home