Re: CI-V & Seria Ports

I use the interface described in the July 1992 issue of QST, pages 37 & 38.  It
is very simple -- only four transistors, two diodes, a hand-full of resistors
and a capacitor -- no chips.  It works fine.
Mark D. Johns, K0MDJ (formerly WA0RGV) Cedar Falls, Iowa     EN32sm
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would
    stay out and your dog would go in." -- Mark Twain