Re: Icom CI-V Addresses

Michael P. Olbrisch wrote:

> This is correct.  I have added 2 more outputs to my ct-17 to successfully
> control 6 icom radios.  I am now looking into using the KCT tracker-
> tuner card to do this also, and free up another comm port/int for other use.

When playing with the Tuner part of the KCT, remember that it is not
capable of *receiving* information back from the radio.  In other words,
you can tell the radio what frequency to go to; you can also ask the
radio what frequency it is on but you can't hear the response.

W9IP
nlsa@nlsa.com

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home