Re: Icom CI-V Addresses

This is correct.  I have added 2 more outputs to my ct-17 to successfully
control 6 icom radios.  I am now looking into using the KCT tracker-
tuner card to do this also, and free up another comm port/int for other use.
Enjoy,

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC
kd9kc@whc.net
El Paso, where the sun spends the winter.

Hans Brakob wrote:

> >Now, does anyone know how to communicate with more then one Icom
> >radio at the same time utilizing the same serial RS232 port under
> >Windows 95?
>
> Using the CT-17 interface you can control up to 4 radios from
> a single port.  Simply preface the command with the target radio.
>
> If you have two radios of the same model, I think you can set
> new (non-default) addresses on most Icom rigs, either via
> dip switches (older) or software.  Thus, for example, if you
> had two IC775's, you could leave one at H46 and set the other
> to H47.
>
> (I think)
>
> Hans, K0HB

> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home