Re: Icom CI-V Addresses

>Now, does anyone know how to communicate with more then one Icom
>radio at the same time utilizing the same serial RS232 port under
>Windows 95?

Using the CT-17 interface you can control up to 4 radios from
a single port.  Simply preface the command with the target radio.

If you have two radios of the same model, I think you can set
new (non-default) addresses on most Icom rigs, either via
dip switches (older) or software.  Thus, for example, if you
had two IC775's, you could leave one at H46 and set the other
to H47.

(I think)

Hans, K0HB

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home