Re: TURN OFF HTML!

Ooh ooh I did turn off my html.. I would like to say::: GET USED TO IT!!

html mail is here to stay. If you dislike html mail, wait a year, see how you like widespread internet voice mail...

 I thought we were supposed to be at the forefront of communications not  in the attic locked in a dusty trunk...

And perhaps you should think about the true meaning of the quote you attach to all of your messages: "Great spirits often meet violent opposition from mediocre minds"-- Albert Einstein

John Ragland wrote:

On Mon, 25 May 1998 19:01:26 EDT, RONALD J MARTIN wrote:

>Clifford, You are sooo right. Turning off HTML seems like a reasonalbe
>request......How about it?!

I simply ignore email or posts with an HTML format. If they have
something to say, they will use a normal text format.
--
"Great spirits often meet violent opposition
 from mediocre minds"    -- Albert Einstein

--
KC7YPJ, Ryan Dorman
QTH: Victor ID, grid# DN431c

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home