Iridium flash

Hi guys,

I saw an Iridium -3 magnitude "flash" tonight at 22:53:28 CDT in St.
Louis.  It was not really a flash.  It started out as a moving point of
light growing brighter and then dimmer over a 4-5 second period.  However,
this period of brilliance probably could vary depending on the combination
of the earth's rotation and satellite orbital movement.

We should have a -7 magnitude observance Sunday evening here at 21:03:56
CDT.  With our luck recently it will be overcast.  Tonight was unusually
clear for a change.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org