Re: Fw: microwave bands in use

Russ-
I agree fully, but when it turns to name calling, back stabbing and
sarcastic remarks, the line has to be drawn. I've seen a sharp
decline in the respect hams show for each other here on amsat-bb and
the ham bands. AbraHAM Lincoln was right, "A house unto itself shall
not stand."
				-73's de Jeff

Russ Tillman wrote:

> Hi Jeff:
>
> It is the policy of the U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station
> to allow its scientists and engineers to use the Internet for the
> professional advancement of their knowledge and career. Rather than
> strictly regulating the use of Internet, it is embraced as an effective
> communication tool and left to the responsibility and discression of the
> individual and their supervisor on what is appropriate professional use
> given their many diverse tasks at hand. When used correctly, Internet is
> a valuable two-way source of information that can greatly improve the
> public good by promoting a greater-knowledgable employee and their
> interaction with the real-world.
>
> I am sure agencies such as NASA who are involved in more basic research
> have similar policies. This also probably holds true for universities
> who are funded by federal and state contracts and grants.
>
> 73,
>
> Russ Tillman, K5NRK

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home