Re: Fw: microwave bands in use

Over of the upper right hand side of the keyboard is a button called
"DELETE"....If You/Me or anyone else on this listserver doesn't like
something use the DELETE Key. This seems like the most reasonable way of
handleing this! IMHO....:)

Ron Martin -
kf6kyv@fanciful.org
Are You Interested in Amateur Radio?
World Wide Web:  www.fanciful.org
Fanciful BBS:  619-549-6685

On Tue, 26 May 1998 08:33:08 -0400 Jeffrey S Austin <n8vna@gte.net>
writes:
>Ok,
>I've had enough of this crap! I'm tired of fag bashing, html bashing,
>ascii
>bashing and whatever else the pea brains can think of complaining
>about. My
>strong suggestion to you is to grow-up. With all of your bitching and
>moaning,
>Rome is burning!
>                                                    -73's de Jeff
>
>Gregory Young wrote:
>
>> Hi all:
>> I don't have a clue on this one...
>> What protocol am I violating on amsat-bb??????
>> I am using my email system which is Microsoft Internet Explorer
>version 4.0
>> which uses Microsoft Outlook. I have setup nothing, as it configured
>> itself... I changed no settings, anywhere..
>> Have been on several newsgroups, and this is the first flame I got.
>> My message doesn't contain all caps, which I know is incorrect, so
>if
>> someone will NICELY educate me as to what special setups are needed
>for this
>> newsgroup, I will attempt to comply.
>> 73, Greg
>> this is only a hobby.. this only a hobby.. this is only a hobby!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home