Re: G-5400B Computer Interface

A little hi in price for a interface.  Page two of the Amsat Journal has
the L.L.Grace
KC Tracker for $229.00 and if you want to go on the Packsats the whole
thing
with tuner is $319.00.
   I have used this unit with Windows 3.0 a now with Windows 95. I built my
first
interface for an Apple 2e years ago. Good luck on your project.
             \\"""//
              (o o)
   -----o00- (_)-00o----
Later Jim, KØSBH
jimw@i1.net  or k0sbh@amsat.org

WEB Site  http://www.i1.net/jimw

----------
> From: Woody <kj4so@ipass.net>
> To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.org
> Subject: G-5400B Computer Interface
> Date: Friday, May 22, 1998 6:56 PM
>
> Does anyone have construction details for the Yaesu G-5400B Computer
> Interface.  I would rather build one than pay almost $500 for something
that
> probably has less than $30 in parts.  AEA sells the rotor for $539.95 and
> the RS-232 interface for $439.95.  The rotor cost is high enough, but the
> interface is absolutely absurd.
>
> Is there some other way to interface the G-5400BN to a TrackBox?  I have
the
> TrackBox on order but have not seen the interface info yet.
>
> Thanks & 73,
>
> Woody
> KJ4SO

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home