Re: Speaking of radio...

Hi Laura,

>your pelvic affiliate,

Ouch!

>that you try receiving some of the other satellites?Now, this sounds
like a GREAT (I thought of italicizing this rather than using CAPS, but
I'm still reeling from the html wars)   direction to take the current
discussion. (Lord knows that we need another direction...)

Other than the APT satellites, what kind of other non-amatuer signals
have you received. I am a high school physics teacher and in the past my
students have done some analysis of DOVE telemetry, but I'd like to find
a new project. I specifically would like to find a satellite related
project that would allow the kids to analyze some sort of data. If it
related to the typical high school physics curriculum, that would ease
my conscience ;-)

Cheers,

Bob

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home