AO10B DX

AO10 is just like in the good old days.  I just made at least 30 QSOs with
Europe including DL, F, OZ, ON, G, T2 and GD0TEP (new one for me, and with
no takers!). Also W, VE, PP8, and some others.  Severe QSB is permanent but
as the satellite get closer to the earth is less important.

About 2 years ago it was hard to meet a new satellite operator after
allmost 3000 QSOs but today I notice many newcomers. I was glad to give
several stations a new country today.

See you on the birds!

73 de XE1KK

Ramon Santoyo V., XE1KK                  XE1KK   7 to 435 MHz EK09kh
P.O. Box 19-564                          XE1KK/B   50.023 MHz EK09qc
03901 Mexico City, MEXICO                         100% QSL - PSE SAE
                     www.telelink.com.mx/XE1KK

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home