html answer

Hi all:
1) First of all THANK YOU, to the 18 who sent me personal email.
2) For those 4 who asked me to share how to turn of html in Internet
Explorer 4.0, using Outlook Express (as they will not send a message to the
reflector for fear of the reaction I received), I have learned from several
of the replies:
goto tools, then options, then send. Once there uncheck html, and check
plain text box. The news group readers should already be using plain text.
so leave that as is.
If you see this message as plain ASCII, which it looks like it is to me, it
worked!
Now back to my 1.2 gig project.
73, Greg

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home