Speaking of radio...

I'm dismayed at many of the recent threads, but may I suggest
that if you aren't getting enough action from the amateur
satellites and/or your pelvic affiliate, that you try receiving
some of the other satellites? You can't talk to them, but
things like APT weather satellite imagery are far more
interesting than what passes for discourse on this list
these days.

Not to mention Russian navigation satellites, GPS and
GLONASS and all that goes with them, and all sorts of other
interesting signals.

Laura Halliday VE7LDH      "Laisse le vent tout emporter..."
Grid: CN88hk IOTA: NA036     - Foly/Viennet