Let's keep this God stuff on the BBS

Now I'm getting real sick of this religion stuff on the BBS, as a
practicing atheist I cannot but laugh at some of the recent postings.
Religion might be a craze in the US, but that's certainly not true for
the whole of the world. Let's stop all the personal attacks and get back
to the birds. This BBS is for satellite talk, not someones belief in
witchdoctors or any other mumbo jumbo that was a fad 2000 years ago.

Let's drop it all now!!!!

Paul, VP9MU