World Wide call for photos.

To all the  Hams that have sent me photos over the past 4 years to
published in the Oscar Satellite Report I still have them . I have a
large box full of photos that Bob collected over the years.I guess now
that Bob has sold OSCAR SATELLITE  REPORT he really
is planning to travel light.I plan on going through the photos to
identify them and possibly date then. So if anybody objects to this let
me know. IF I do't hhear from
you in a week I will assume you  have no  objections,. Crai gN2MNA

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home