RE: Fw: microwave bands in use

Message text written by "Jim Shorney"
>Maybe someone can enlighten me on this, because I really don't know...
>My E-mailer interprets the HTML portion as an attached file that I can
>open and look at - or not.  Doesn't bother me in the slightest, so I'm
>really wondering what all the fuss is about.  How do other e-mail
>programs deal with this, is it somehow obnoxious?  Just curious...<

My Email arrives as a normal text file as above, then attached to it
is the text version of the HTML message, i.e. plain text with all the HTML
codes. Thus i dont get to see the "Pretty"?  version.
I dont mind it arriving here, as the message is either killed, replied to
and
saved, or just saved. But dont some people have to pay for their email
download by the Kb?? and if so, i can understand the ir concern.

By the way, as this is Amsat BB, AO10 has been in fine form this last day
or so. I'll be back on AO10 after 23:30ish UTC today, around 145.890/900
CW or SSB.

73 de Andy GD0TEP

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home